Apply for admission or review an existing application. Admission applications only need to be done once. A new application is needed if it has been over one year since you’ve last attended classes. The admission application is not used for changing your major, name or address.


Creating a Login – NEW USER

Please create a temporary Login ID.  Your login ID can be up to nine alphanumeric characters.  This Login ID is only needed during the time you are filling out the Admissions application.


Creating a PIN – NEW USER

Please create a temporary PIN.  Your PIN must be six numbers. Enter your PIN again to verify it and then select Login.


Returning User

If you know your student ID # (800XXXXXX) and your PIN from a previous application, and it has been over one year since you’ve last attended classes, then DO NOT create a new login.  Click the ‘Returning Users Login’ link to get back to your previous application(s).


Admissions Acceptance Letter

You will receive your official acceptance letter to Umpqua Community College on the final page of your online application.  This letter will include your student ID # (800XXXXXX) and additional information that will assist you in your Steps to Success.  Please PRINT this letter BEFORE closing your browser as you cannot return to this letter. 

·         Didn’t get your Letter?

If you closed your browser, or missed your acceptance letter, please contact the Admissions office at 541-440-7743.  DO NOT re-apply to get your letter again as this will create two records.


Unavailable Online

The following items cannot be completed online in Student Self Service.  You will need to visit Enrollment Services in the Welcome Center to make these changes.

·         Change your major.

Declaring a major or changing a major requires a completed Change of Major form.  

·         Change your name.

Making any changes to your name requires a completed Name Change form with a copy of your current driver’s license and social security card.

·         Change your address, and phone number.

Making any changes to your address or phone number requires a completed Address Change form.

Need to contact us?

Contact us with any questions you may have.

·         Enrollment Services

Admissions & Graduation (541) 440-7743

·         Advising & Career Services

Academic Advising, Disability, Testing, Counseling and Career Services.  (541) 440-4610


[ Exit Help ]